Latest Research of Cloud Infrastructure Service Market Outlooks 2020
A new report titled, “Global Cloud Infrastructure Service Market Professional Report 2020-2029” has been added by Straits Research in its repository of research reports. The report begins with the market summary, product specification, market size and share, value and volume, market segmentation, SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats), and key players. In addition, the report performs both primary and exhaustive secondary research to analyze the market thoroughly. The report offers data of previous years along with an in-depth analysis from 2017 to 2022 on the basis of revenue (USD Billion).
Global cloud infrastructure market was valued at USD 23.21 billion in 2017 and anticipate to grow at CAGR 16.1% during the forecast period 2019—2026.
The study gives a clear view on the Global Cloud Infrastructure Service Market and includes a detailed competitive scenario and thorough company profile of the key players operating in it. To get a clear idea of the competitive landscape in the market, the report conducts an analysis of Porter’s Five Forces Model, SWOT analysis, and Pestel analysis. The report also provides a market attractiveness analysis, in which the segments and sub-segments are benchmarked on the basis of their market size, growth rate, and general attractiveness.
Leading market players Insights: Some of the major players in the global market are IBM Corporation (U.S.), Amazon Web Services, Inc. (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Oracle (U.S.), Google (U.S.), Fujitsu (Japan), Alibaba (China), DigitalOcean (U.S.), VMware (U.S.), Rackspace (U.S.), Verizon (U.S.), CenturyLink (US), Bluelock (US), OVH (France), Dimension Data (South Africa), Interoute (U.K).
Browse Summary of Cloud Infrastructure Service Market Research Report with Detailed Table of Content:
Market Insights with Segmentation:
By Type, Compute as a service, Storage as a service, Disaster recovery and backup as a service, Others
By Deployment Model, Public, Private, Hybrid
By Enterprise Size, Small and medium enterprise (SMEs), Large enterprise
This report forecasts revenue growth at the global, regional, and local levels and provides an analysis of the most recent industry trends from 2018 to 2026 in each of the segments and sub-segments. Some of the major geographies included in the market are given below:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request customized copy of report @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/cloud-infrastructure-service-market/request-sample
The report is expected to help leading pioneers and start-ups in the global Cloud Infrastructure Service market in the following ways:
- An in-depth analysis of the overall structure of the market along with the forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Cloud Infrastructure Service market is provided in the report.
- The report on the global Cloud Infrastructure Service market categorizes the segments in detail and provides the closest and accurate approximations of the overall size of the market, as well as its segments and sub-segments.
- The report provides the historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and their sub-segments with regards to regional distribution, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
- The report has been curated in such a way to help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with key information about the driving factors, restraints, industry-related challenges, and lucrative opportunities.
- The main goal of this report is to help stakeholders in obtaining an in-depth understanding of their competitors and gaining key insights to strength their position in the market.
- The competitive scenario involves the competitor ecosystem of the market, as well as growth strategies like new product launches, development strategies, mergers & acquisitions (M&A), research and development (R&D) activities, partnerships and collaborations, and contracts and agreements.
For More Insights @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/cloud-infrastructure-service-market
Would you like to discuss Cloud Infrastructure Service Market challenges with the experts at Straits Research
For more details, please contact us –
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846