E-waste Management Market Overview:
The market research report on the Global E-waste Management Market offered by Straits Research, analyses the major opportunities, CAGR, yearly growth rates to help the readers to understand the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the Global E-waste Management Market. The competition landscape, company overview, financials, recent developments and long-term investments related to the Global E-waste Management Market are mentioned in this report. Various parameters have been studied while estimating the market size. The revenue generated by the leading industry participants in the sales of the E-waste Management has been calculated through primary and secondary research. The Global E-waste Management Market analysis has been provided for the international and domestic markets, including trends, landscape analysis and key regions of development.
Global e-waste management market was valued at USD 2600 million in 2017 and expected to grow at CAGR 13.5% over the forecast period 2019–2026.
Browse Summary of E-waste Management Market Research Report with Detailed Table of Content:
Leading market players Insights: Some of the key players in the global e-waste management market are Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd. (Singapore), Global Electric Electronic Processing Inc. (Canada), MBA Polymers, Inc. (U.S.), Electronic Recyclers International, Inc. (U.S.), Aurubis AG (Germany), Boliden AB (Sweden), Sims Metal Management Ltd. (Australia), Umicore S.A. (Belgium), and Stena Technoworld AB (Sweden).In December 2017, MBA Polymers, Inc. founded a plant in India to develop waste management and post-consumer plastic production unit in Pune, India. The new plant has capacity of recycling up to 100 MT of electronic and automotive plastic waste to produce post-consumer plastic for the booming Indian and Asian market.
The report is segmented in the following categories:
By Types, Trashed, Recycled
By Source, Household Appliances, Entertainment and Consumer Electronics, It & Telecommunication, Others
By application, Disposal, Recycle
Following regions are highlighted in this report:
- North America (The US, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the UK, and Rest of the World)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, the UAE, , South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Request customized copy of report @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/e-waste-management-market/request-sample
Key point summary of the Global E-waste Management Market report:
- This report gives out a comprehensive prospect of several factors driving or restraining market growth.
- It presents an in-depth analysis of fluctuating competition dynamics and puts the reader ahead of competitors.
- It provides a six-year forecast evaluated on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow.
- It helps in making well-informed business decisions by creating a precise analysis of market segments and by having complete insights of the Global E-waste Management market.
- This report helps users in comprehending the key product segments and their future developments.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- To calculate and provide the latest forecast of the Global E-waste Management Market in terms of value, by product, by applications, types and industry.
- To strategically evaluate and profile key market players and comprehensively study their market position in terms of ranking and competition, and details related to the competitive landscape for the market leaders.
- To calculate the forecast for the market in terms of value of various segments, by regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW).
- To give out detailed information related to the major factors, drivers, restrainers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the Global E-waste Management Market
- Comprehensive information about the market development and emerging markets. The report also analyzes the market for various developments in different geographies.
- To strategically study and analyze micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects and contribution to the overall Global E-waste Management Market.
For More Insights @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/e-waste-management-market
Would you like to discuss E-waste Management Market challenges with the experts at Straits Research
For more details, please contact us –
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846