Overview of Automotive Electronics Market Report 2020
A new report titled, “Global Automotive Electronics Market Professional Report 2020-2029” has been added by Straits Research in its repository of research reports. The report studies the market and highlights the strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities in a profound manner.
The global automotive electronics market was valued at USD 210.25 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach a value of USD 437.74 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.6 % during the forecast period, 2019–2026.
The report splits the market into different segments and sub-segments which have been validated and verified through primary research by carrying out several interviews with individuals holding key positions in the industry, including executives, directors, CEOs, and VPs. Furthermore, the report includes data triangulation and market breakdown processes to complete the entire market engineering process and determine the accurate statistics for all segments and sub-segments.
Request Sample Report of Global Automotive Electronics Market:
Leading market players Insights: Some of the major players in the global automotive electronics market are Autoliv Inc. (Sweden), Daicel Corporation, ZF Friedrichshafen AG (TRW Automotive), Aptiv PLC (Delphi Automotive), Key Safety Systems Inc. (Takata), Tokai Rika Co. Ltd., TOYODA GOSEI Co., Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Group (South Korea), Denso Corporation, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
These key players have adopted both organic and inorganic growth strategies, including new product launches and developments, joint ventures, partnerships, research and development (R&D) activities, agreements, contracts, collaborations, and mergers & acquisitions (M&A) to strengthen their position in the market.
This report forecasts revenue growth at the global, regional, and local levels and provides an analysis of the most recent industry trends from 2018 to 2026 in each of the segments and sub-segments. Some of the major geographies included in the market are given below:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Market Insights with Segmentation:
By Vehicle Type, Compact Passenger Cars , Mid-sized Passenger Cars , Premium Passenger Cars , luxury passenger cars , Light Commercial Vehicles , Heavy Commercial Vehicles
By Sales Channel, OEM , Aftermarket
Application, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems , Safety Systems , Body Electronics , Entertainment , Powertrain
Request customized copy of report @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/automotive-electronics-market/request-sample
Study Objectives of Global Automotive Electronics Market:
- To provide an in-depth analysis of the overall structure of the market along with the forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Automotive Electronics market.
- To provide insights about the factors influencing the growth of the market.
- To study the global Automotive Electronics market on the basis of porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT, and pestel analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and their sub-segments with regards to regional distribution, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa.
- To provide detailed country-level analysis of the global Automotive Electronics market to determine the current market size and the future prospective.
- To provide a comprehensive analysis of the market for segments by product type, technology used, end-users, applications, and region.
- To strategically profile the leading players functioning in the global Automotive Electronics market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and framing a competitive advantage for the market.
For More Insights @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/automotive-electronics-market
Would you like to discuss Automotive Electronics Market challenges with the experts at Straits Research
For more details, please contact us –
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846