Non Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Overview:
The market research report on the Global Non Invasive Prenatal Testing Market offered by Straits Research, analyses the major opportunities, CAGR, yearly growth rates to help the readers to understand the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the Global Non Invasive Prenatal Testing Market. The competition landscape, company overview, financials, recent developments and long-term investments related to the Global Non Invasive Prenatal Testing Market are mentioned in this report. Various parameters have been studied while estimating the market size. The revenue generated by the leading industry participants in the sales of the Non Invasive Prenatal Testing has been calculated through primary and secondary research. The Global Non Invasive Prenatal Testing Market analysis has been provided for the international and domestic markets, including trends, landscape analysis and key regions of development.
Global non-invasive prenatal testing market accounted for over USD 1.75 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.37% during the forecast period, 2019–2026.
Browse Summary of Non Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Research Report with Detailed Table of Content:
Leading market players Insights: Some of the key players in the global non-invasive prenatal testing market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Illumina, Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Pacific Biosciences of California, QIAGEN N.V., PerkinElmer, Inc, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Beijing Genomics Institute, Koninklijke Philips N.V., and GE Healthcare.
The report is segmented in the following categories:
By Product, Consumables, Assay Kits & Reagents, Disposables, Instruments, Ultrasound Devices, Next-Generation Sequencing Systems, Polymerase Chain Reaction Instruments, Microarrays, Other Instruments
By Method, Ultrasound Detection, Biochemical Screening Tests, Cell-Free DNA in Maternal Plasma Tests, Fetal Cells in Maternal Blood Tests
By Application, Trisomy, Microdeletion Syndrome, Other Applications
By End User, Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospitals
Following regions are highlighted in this report:
- North America (The US, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the UK, and Rest of the World)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, the UAE, , South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Request customized copy of report @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/non-invasive-prenatal-testing-market/request-sample
Key point summary of the Global Non Invasive Prenatal Testing Market report:
- This report gives out a comprehensive prospect of several factors driving or restraining market growth.
- It presents an in-depth analysis of fluctuating competition dynamics and puts the reader ahead of competitors.
- It provides a six-year forecast evaluated on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow.
- It helps in making well-informed business decisions by creating a precise analysis of market segments and by having complete insights of the Global Non Invasive Prenatal Testing market.
- This report helps users in comprehending the key product segments and their future developments.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- To calculate and provide the latest forecast of the Global Non Invasive Prenatal Testing Market in terms of value, by product, by applications, types and industry.
- To strategically evaluate and profile key market players and comprehensively study their market position in terms of ranking and competition, and details related to the competitive landscape for the market leaders.
- To calculate the forecast for the market in terms of value of various segments, by regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW).
- To give out detailed information related to the major factors, drivers, restrainers, opportunities, and challenges influencing the Global Non Invasive Prenatal Testing Market
- Comprehensive information about the market development and emerging markets. The report also analyzes the market for various developments in different geographies.
- To strategically study and analyze micro markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects and contribution to the overall Global Non Invasive Prenatal Testing Market.
For More Insights @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/non-invasive-prenatal-testing-market
Would you like to discuss Non Invasive Prenatal Testing Market challenges with the experts at Straits Research
For more details, please contact us –
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846